Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm Coming To Collect

Damn buggers from IKEA haven't replied to my email still.Must pursue this further.

There's something that's a little off.Nothing major.But she's down about something.It's something I hold in confidence and I can't really mouth off to the masses.It's hit her hard but she's done well to hide it in public.But because I know,I can see the difference.

She wants her smile back.I would give anything to put the smile back on her face.But because of the nature of her troubles I can't.If I do,it may seem like I'm trying to 'muscle on in'.I want to help,truly.But the fact has always been there irregardless.I fancy her.I'm afraid my sincere intentions to help may be misconstrued as something more underhanded.Even I'm not sure of myself now.

If I go and try to help to cheer her up when she never asked for me to do so,does that mean I'm being pushy,despite my intentions?

But on the back of the birthday card that she gave me it is stated,'good for 27 more smiles, guaranteed.So I guess I have the option on 'collecting' on that,cos I want her to be smiling again.

Throughout the composition of this post I've been asking myself what to do all in my head.And perhaps I've come to a decision that I should go ahead and try to cheer her up.

Misconstrutions be damned !

Even if she feels now that the only way for her to be smiling again is to be with her ex,I'm not going to care about that.All I'm gonna think about is that this girl is down and I'm gonna try my best to lift her spirits.Whether they succeed is not as important as the intent to try.

Question is how do I go about it?

Will she open up to me? She told me that she doesn't want to keep reminding herself of her sadness.But maybe sometimes,letting it all out may be the best thing to do.How do I not convince her but rather make her believe that letting it be better for her in the long run,as much as it would hurt.

I want to help her get her smile back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home