Saturday, December 16, 2006

Neither Here Nor There But Ideally Everywhere

The first day of the term break is here and I sure hope that the next three weeks will be a productive one in one way or another.

I went for the 2nd German class yesterday and it is getting a little bit familiar.Good then.

Before that,in school,the CCA Excos facilititated an interview session for junior members who have been identified as the potential batch as Excos.There are a few people who look like they can do they job.One or two standing out for me.

I wish I could get on with finding a part-time job for some pocket money this term break.

Also I would like a few days of rest and have a little bit of fun as well.

Ha! I got my first warning letter for 2 modules.Human Resource Administration and PE.It's okay,I've realised since last week that I do need to do better in terms of attendance for these 2 modules.Hopefully the next and last term will be more positive from me in terms of attendance.

Nothing much to do during the hols.I mean nothing concrete really planned its all hanging in the air.In a perfect world I would be hanging out with Roswell Girl.But I'm not.

Lets see what these next three weeks throw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home