Sunday, December 10, 2006

Smile

I don't usually do this but I guess this time's an exception.

It's nowhere near good.It's just something that I have.

--- SMILE ---
Verse 1:
Hey you I know
It hurts a lil' bit more sometimes
Just like the rain
Looks like it won't stop sometimes
But won't you
Give me a chance
To find a way
To make the sun come to make you smile again
So come on and...
Chorus:
Smile
All I want is to hear you laughing
Smile
C'mon girl no more crying
Would it be enough if I gave
My
All and my everything
To get your smile back again
So come on and smile
So come on and smile
Verse 2:
My love for you
I'd give but you never seemed to care
Promises to you
I'll keep at the end I'll be there
I would do everything
Just to have you...
Chorus:
Bridge:
It may not be with me
Though I want you to be with me
Just go ahead and...
Smile,smile,smile...
So come on and smile
So come on and...
Smile
------
That's all for today,I know...you guys think it's nothing too special but that's just the way I choose to express myself with scant regard to quality.It's not my perogative here.
I hope you find what you're looking for now.If you need help,tell me.
Guys don't get me wrong.I'm not depressed or anything.I am down about the situation but my demeanor's pretty okay cos I got things pretty good right now.This is just another interesting way to express myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home