Friday, December 22, 2006

Torment Of The Pleasures

I haven't blogged in a while.Been a bit lazy to to be honest.

I just got a call that I'll be performing in a public show sometime next month.Protagonist too.Go out with a bang I guess.

About the whole Roswell Girl thing,I was coping well the first few days but I'm starting to feel it more.It's okay during the usual hours but it gets hard right before I go to sleep.

That's when flashbacks and moments of my time with her run through my mind for quite a while.

So much joy has emanated from them.But things never did go far enough for something substansial to occur.

I force myself to forget about her but there are times when my resolve slips and I find myself dwelling about her.

You know what the funny thing is? She probably isn't aware that I'm feeling all this.She probabaly thinks that all is fine and dandy between us.Maybe she doesn't even care.

And why should she? She's found a new love which takes precedence over a passing friend like me.

I wish it wasn't like this.I wish that I didn't have to forget her cos I really don't want to.But I have to for my own good.

I'm going to be out of my mind otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home