Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Zwei Null Null Seiben

I realised that I haven't been updating as regularly as I used to.I think people don't read it as much as they used to also.This was never meant to be a public showcase anyway.Well it is in plain sight but what I mean is it doesn't need to be proclaimed to the masses.

It's the 1st one of of the two double oh seven...

Not quite looking forward yet.I wanna be introspective and look back at a very eventful year.

So many highs...oh how I loved them.A couple of lows.In fact the year did end on a low for me.With that whole Roswell Girl business but it's already happened.The highs were worth it.School,friends,CCA,chasing after Roswell Girl.It gave me so much joy.The lows hurt but I had my great friends to tide me over.From my homeboys that were down with me since we were nothing but kids to the new found homegirls from school that helped me deal with it and come out stronger.

If 2007 turns out to be just as 'turbulent-ly' fun then sign me up cos I'm all for it.

Well...burn my nails and call me Sandy!! (That's just an expression by the way)

Roswell Girl just IM-ed me on MSN.Didn't see that coming...It was just a few minutes.Nothing much.

This made me wonder..is she oblivious to my blog?When the address is there in my blog..Maybe she isn't so,maybe she does notice it.Hence the conversation...

Or was the conversation a total one off? Unaffected by anything?

As usual I'm analytical to a fault.

The irony of the situation left me with a smirk on my face.Here I am,having just recovered from the agony and heartache,along comes her with her wonderful world of cute cats and dreamy boyfriend and says 'hi!'.

Haha.*Shakes head*.It's okay I guess I'm still cool about it.

Damn,Lil Lady,damn..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home