Monday, December 25, 2006

This Wasted Heart Finds Perfection In Imperfection

I don't celebrate Christmas but the festive significance isn't lost on me so to all those concerned...Merry Christmas,yall.

I remember saying that I would always be the romantic fool that believed that messages in romantic movies did exist.

'Love Actually' was playing on the telly.Against my better judgement I watched it.Didn't want to initially because I wasn't feeling the whole 'love' vibe.But I did.I was reminded about how I was when I held on to my ideals.

What this means is that I've realised that regardless of Roswell Girl,I should at the very least hold on to those dreams and beliefs I've had about love and how it should be.Yes,reality will paint a very different picture so while I can,I should just hold on to my dreams.

There was this part in the movie where one guy says to the girl of his dreams one final phrase.

"My wasted heart will always love you.Until you look like this.But,to me,you are perfect"

Those lines just made me believe again.Rebuke me,ridicule me,do as you wish.Indeed,I do not care.

I came across a photo of Roswell Girl and the caption said 'thinking of you'.That must be reserved for her special guy.

Lucky bugger.But I actually had a smile across my face.She was in love,albeit with somebody else.

Her profile also says that she may not be the most beautiful,prettiest or the hottest...and so on.Her words.

Ach,amor.If only you could see yourself through my eyes.

It must be the sentimentality of the night that I've been cocooned in.It will start hurting again tomorrow.

But for now...

I do love you Roswell Girl and with that I say go ahead and love him,love the one that loves you so.Love him like I wish you would me.Love him like you never would me.

I believe again for now.I lost belief in it a week ago.Reality will probably wear this down very soon I trust.I better enjoy this joy as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home