Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pant...Pant...Wheeze...

Haven't been getting enough sleep and after a kickabout with the class guys in the morning,I crashed my weary body after dinner at around 7 and I just woke up,besieged with a bout of flu.That just makes things all dandy don't it...

I was supposed to go get my haircut today but I was so limp outta gas that I had to shelve that.

I get to go to drama class real soon,I don't know how it's gonna be.Hope it will be zippity-do-dah...its on Friday from 2 to 5.Soon after that I gotta run to German class which starts at 7 so my Fridays are going to be quite full.

The performance I have is slated for the 26th of January which means I'm gonna miss one class on Friday.German class I mean.But hey,what am I gonna do,right?

Today's soccer game was one in a long while.I was found wanting in the stamina department.No surprise considering the abnormally long layoff.Not that I had much stamina to begin with anyway.Played outside the goalkeeper's 'D'.Another first in a long while.Pretty nice.Although I had no gas left in the tank towards the end.Played link-man too.

Guess all that could only be understood by soccerheads.Lol.

I have a sudden urge to try out basketball now.Don't know why.Must be because of watching some of it on the telly.I'm no good but I'd just like to have a fun,harmless game.Also nice to try out different sports.Other than school,I picked it up back in 5th grade when I was in Australia.I had a cuz who was a real whiz with the orange bouncy thing.Hah.I couldn't even hit the square on the backboard back then.Loads better now.

Gosh,I got nothing of substance to blog about.Dang.

Oh yeah,I saw this Billabong hoodie jacket that I really wanna get.It's not anything special.Just thought I don't have enough hoodies.But I also have important birthday presents to get.4 in total.And the money I have is meant for those prezzies.So I don't know where I'm gonna get the extra dough from.

Well,I'll be chatting late into the night and doing my German homework.Maybe I'll have good stuff to talk about real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home