Friday, January 12, 2007

Burnout Days & Expensive Nights

The next 20 hours are going to be an absolute bitch.

8am to 230pm - School

230pm to 6pm - Drama Class

7pm to 930pm - German Class

And on top of that I'm just about to go do the powerpoint slides for the HRA project.I may not go the first few lessons later because of this stuff.

And last night I thought I could have an easy night tonight.And I still haven't completed German homework..

Nice going,buttmunch...

People I know are getting perplexed about what they should wear to DnD on grad night.I guess I am to.A lot of people are gonna dress casually for it.At the risk of sounding superficial but it's just not me.I feel like I should dress sharp for this.Cos I feel like it.It's a balance of being formal,since it's in a hotel but also funky and smart enough so that I can keep it fresh and clean for the afterparty.

I have to pay $35 for the tickets and $20 for the drama class.I still haven't found the outfit that I'm gonna wear and there's no telling how much that will add up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home