Friday, January 19, 2007

(No) Time To Make A Choice

I used to love the beauty of Fridays.But nowadays,Fridays signify a time of frenzied nerves.By the time I get to the end,I can't bring myself to bother about anything else.

At least German class is fun.So is drama class.

I just got half my outfit for the DnD.Still the pants and shoes to go.Brown is the new blue for me.I used to have a lot of (dark) blue shirts.Now I seem to go brown.Could this be the start of something here?

Shopping is expensive.Wish I had a job to grab the burden of my needs off my mom.

I want to go to an open house for the polytechnic this weekend but a lack of time and willing 'tag-alongers' have scuppered plans.Don't fancy asking Roswell Girl do I? Doubt she'd come anyway.

Really giving my future some thought...if I take Mass Comm,I will probably face peers more able linguistically.I am afraid that I will be given less opprtunity simply because of my ITE tag.Do they even accept ITE graduates??? Law & Management is the most financially sound choice but do I really see myself as a future paralegal? And if I take Business Studies at the diploma level,that would be just an extension of what I'm learning now;it's just delaying making a choice. I wanna go down to TP to find out what are my prospects for Mass Comm.

I'm off to plod through a mentally draining Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home