Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Don't Bite Off More Than I Can Chew

I just realised that it's been eons since I last went to the movies.Hence I must make it a point to go and catch one after the CA for Marketing is over.Wonder which willing soul will I drag along.There have been a couple of good ones showing like 'Blood Diamond'.I so wanna watch that.I hear Leo's pretty decent in it.There may be a few more good ones out by the time I actually am free to go and watch one so yeah...

I have an urge to undertake a new project.But before anything,I already know that I have other responsibilities like school and I know if I were to try something new,it may take focus off these other more important things.

Like I so,so wanted to go for the Mandarin class being offered as an elective in my school but I can't for the simple reason that my schedule doesn't allow me to.They have classes twice a week.As such,I can only attend the one in the first part of the week cos the 2nd one in the week,is on a Friday and my Fridays are totally packed with school,drama class and German class.No place to put Mandarin class there...

Second point I have,I have no idea what exactly it is that I want to undertake.

I just feel that I have to challenge myself,try something new.But the time isn't now.The next few weeks will whizz by in a blur I presume.Before I know it,I'll be a few days away from my final semestral exams.And then after that,things will be up in the air as I wait to see if my applications to polytechnic will come through.

Don't even get me started about thinking of starting on a screenplay.That should only be considered in a few months time when all these things I have on my plate now have been done and dusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home