Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finger In Many Pies

In a teaser for Fantastic Four 2,Chris Evans' character,is seen arriving at a public event in what I could have sworn was a McLaren Mercedes SLR 2007.Didn''t get a good look though.

Damn,that's one of my dream cars.The other is a Porsche Carrera GT.

I'm considering Mass Comm as you know.But I had no time to go so I ferreted a favour out of Roswell Girl to go and find out for me since she was going.

She got back and said that ITE students have a slim chance since priority will be given to O Level students.I wonder if I'm considered one,even if I'm applying from ITE.I was an O Level student.

I will be starting to build up a portfolio to submit together with my application.I'm doing it together with Roswell Girl,who's also gonna do one as well.

=)

I'm just glad that we're on amicable terms again.Hopefully it isn't just a one-off.

Considering topics for my essay for the competiton.Will reveal more soon.

Hard to believe that my public performance will be as soon as next Saturday.I've yet to get the script pat down on lock.

I have a 3 week deadline to submit a business proposal for the CDP module.May use my old Entro stuff.

Hmm,I sure got a lot of things going on here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home