Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Musings Of Me

Something I came up with from scratch...enjoy!(or not,whatever..)
With a stroke
An artist paints
A story quite compelling
Forgive me for I was not bequeathed the ability
For I am poor and all I have are my poor words
To tell my life,to save my dignity
One like me cannot paint or even draw
Unsurpassed perfection that is the imperfect you
I hope this will suffice
My pain and my agony
My love my story
Come out and hear me
Not enough to stop you in your tracks
I understand
I have nothing but these words
My heart ever present in offering
You had it in your hands
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Foolish Heart & The Angel
O foolish heart
Why did you fall
For the shining star that
Was too high for you to reach
What did you think
When you were told
At tender age
Not too aim too high
Lest you fall too hard
But presist you did
You gave your everything
Now left with nothing
I ask thee
Is this the way the rest of the road will be?
Oh starry angel
What a sight you've been
You took a foolish heart down
With nothing more than a bat
Of captivating eyes
And a swish of lustrous hair
Fly across the sky
Free and untamed
Find your resting spot
In love
That you richly deserve
O foolish heart
U shall remain
At the junction
Of lofty ideals
And broken hearts
And broken dreams
Look up and you shall find
Starry angel across the sky
Remember you the times
When she was so close in your life
Give thanks that you had the chance
To be present
In the presence
Beauty unmatched
Who came and
Left you never quite the same
For you had seen
Quite a sight indeed
O foolish heart
Enough for now
Your day will come
Sometime somehow
If not
At the very least
The starry angel
Had come once into your sullen world
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home