Monday, January 29, 2007

Coming Full Circle

Not that much happened in class today.

Though the euphoria that descended upon the class when a particular teacher was made known to be absent has to be noted.

At the CCA meeting,we introduced the new kids to the CCA.Many were absent but have indicated their interest so I hope to see them soon.

The future Executive Committee members were unveiled.Stoked for them.But it was also a poignant moment for me.It reminded me that my journey with the school and CCA would be coming to an end very soon.I know that I won't be part of an experience like this ever in my life again,most definitely not in the education system.

I'm struggling to shape the story for my creative writing.I hope this writer's block will end soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I will study later and not be overcome by laziness.I'm trying to procrastinate less when it comes to my studies and I'm kind of sick of the 'lazy-bones' attitude that I have towards it.

Just a little bit more.Just 6 more weeks.And I'll be done with my exams before I know.

Probably going to miss ITE.

Funny.

Never thought I'd say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home