Sunday, January 28, 2007

Only On Sundays

I've been feeling just a little off balance every Sunday recently.

After frenetic stuff for most of the week,time seems to move like a snail on crutches during this day.It's a day for me to cruise through stuff.I do have next week's work to prepare but even then I take my time with it.

The peace and quiet is a little unsettling.My time off is spent doing nothing spectacular,just catching up with the mates,something I'm too busy to do during the rest of the week.All the fun I have is when during my CCA,where the charge I get from doing work and occupying myself with all the things that we have.

It's a double-edged sword if I were to ask for varying social experiences on this day.I would have a lot more fun and it will help me relax my mind more.But it will sap my energy and most definitely my money.

Nevertheless,it can be said that my social activities are montone and lack variety.I would like to see that amended to some extent.

I still remember a time when I was struggling to come to terms with the fact that my free time was slowly becoming a rarity.Now I just take the situation as a given.

I'm pretty happy with the way things are.Just tweak my Sundays a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home