Sunday, February 11, 2007

We Got..We Got..Freaky..And..Danced...

I've been keep highly awkward hours this weekend.

Thanks to the highlight-reel filled DnD night.

Everybody made efforts to crank up the style meter and I daresay all succeeded.We made it a point to shy away from the conforming quality that came from the school uniform and we all succeeded with relative ease.

The event itself was as expected.It was fun at points.My class certainly needed no second invatation to live up to our reputation as the noisiest and the liveliest. A moment of congratulations for my mate who walked away with the title of Mr. Admin in the hunt for our course's best guy and girl. And not forgetting the 'sexy Shuoke'(that's what the girls call her) who made it to the 2nd round.

Then came what was undoubtedly the time of the night.Even if it was just for a while.I'd like to think that I made the most of it.The rest of the guys were a hesitant bunch,save for one else.They certainly did not try to enjoy it as much as I did.

I first headed in with the guys,But some of them cooled off after a bit.So I went in on my own.
I danced with my class girls,who were really cool.We cut a rug as a group and it was really fun.

I think this was God's way of paying me back for being in an all boys school for 10 years.He has done it a few times but this has been the most bountiful reward by my reckoning.

If it was fun earlier,things certainly took a contreversial turn later on.

I was minding my own business,in a way one would on the dancefloor when Roswell Girl came over and decided to up the ante and have some fun.For a while,I had a crowd cheering on as me and her were ensconed within a loose circle and we got it on.

I was surprised with what she did but hey,I was enough of a sport to take in my stride and reciprocate.We got close and boogied.I was very taken aback by her daring but hey I always knew she was a dance machine.Who was I to disappoint her right?

Indeed,good times Lil Lady,good times.

Flashback story: Earlier on in the day my group and reached quite early and we were shown to our table by the 1st year class that was in charge of our graduation project.There was this girl that was very nice on the eyes.There was something very classy about her looks.The effect is something similar to a formal Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johanssen.

Me and my mate were quite agreeable that she was a looker.

Back to the story,I was again dancing about with the class and then I turned and then saw her with a friend.I recognised the friend from being in the same dance group of Roswell Girl.

Anyways,she saw me and danced over and started dancing with me.So did her friend.I couldn't believe my bloody luck.This girl that was so hot and she wanted to dance with me,of her own accord.There she was,grinding up on me...

Later on,I was talking to some friends from another class when one of them went up on the stage,part of an extended dancefloor,if you will.A few people were already there.

I'd thought I join him,so I climed up as well but a few seconds later,I saw the 2 girls again.Yet again she danced over to me.My friend backed away and I suddenly found myself alone with 2 girls + 1 more - they bought a friend. This dance was even freakier for me to deal with.Grossly outnumbered 3 to 1.These 3 proceeded to surround me and dance.Any inclination to back away were immediately taken away when they surrounded me.I had no choice but to go with the flow.Things were getting very tight.Space was a premium which meant all the dancing was in very close proximity.*Ahem,Ahem*

Dayum...

Even my mate had noted that I managed to dance with her twice.

Haha.It was all good natured stuff and a lot of fun.Especially dancing with Roswell Girl.And another was with the 2 dances with that girl and her friends.They were all memorable for different reasons.Roswell Girl cos of all the history and emotions,the other girl cos of the fact the was a complete stranger and I had such a good time with her.

She even said later that she enjoyed dancing with me and looked forward to dancing with me again in the future.

I know Roswell Girl and me haven't been as close as before but all the same I still enjoyed dancing with her.Thanks to her for being comfortable enough to dance with me.I hope you don't mind when I say I enjoyed dancing with you.I love that you were provocative and daring.*Ahem,Ahem*Even if we were grinding and real close and it was suggestive and eveyone was making fun of me just cos it was you I was dancing with,I'm just glad that my friend was cool enough to dance with me,when we haven't been close in recent times.

=)

Though it was all definitely not for those aged below 18.Would be weird if the teachers had saw any of that.But I am fully aware,what happens on the dancefloor,stays on the dancefloor.I certainly progressed and breached new levels on the promise I made to be less shy and more sociable.

Haha.

After taking picture after picture a group of us went to chill at Indochine.We went for an early morning meal at Macs before walking to the Esplanade to chill some more.Many jokes later,3 of us shared a cab home at 615 am.I reached home at 7 am.Fell into bed 10 minutes later.

Consider the fact that I had gotten up on Friday morning at 6.10 am,I had been awake for 25 hours.I still haven't gotten my body clock right over this weekend.

Graduation night was a night of looking back on 2 years and memories and I certainly made new ones.

Hahaha...

Dance,man,dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home