Sunday, February 04, 2007

Just Another Week Ahead

It's been a rather different weekend,having spent most of it with the family.Doesn't happen often.Usually we're busy with our own things.

It was okay I guess.

Finally got my pants and shoes.I look a little dull I think,with the whole brown look I have.But I tend to play down how I look anyway.I suppose I'll look just fine under the bright lights of the DnD.

Tomorrow,phototaking day.Wanted to go to the barber but he wasn't in.Bummer.I guess what I have on my head will have to do.Will be cut before DnD night though.It is imperative that while I won't look the greatest,I should not look like a nimrod on that night.Shallow..I know.

I'm sure it will be a snap-happy night with photos to pose for everywhere.There is a small chance that my class will be sedated.Depends on how the approach this.We can make it fun if we want to.If not,it'll just be another 'thing' on the itinerary that we have in ITE.

HRA CA on Tuesday,AOA CA on Thursday.DnD Night on Friday.Looks like another busy week for me.Typical.It's not really busy like,tiring.Not all the time.All the time in ITE,there always seems to be something that I need to do.

Used to it by this time anyway.

They will be ending soon.To be replaced maybe by frenzied activity of another kind soon.5 weeks left innit?

That's short.

P/S - The soccer lads have gone and retained the Asean Championship.Good on ya lads...that's back to back stuff,that.You made those who care proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home