Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Short Note

Not much today.

Just that DnD is about a week and a half away and I still haven't gotten my pants and shoes.

Man Utd game on tonight.I want to watch it before heading to school so I will be going to bed soon and getting up at 4am.After the game is done,I'll have to go get ready for school.HRA project roleplay 1st period.Just get it out of the way..

Singapore also had the game against the Thais today.Granted,they don't play a flowing game,not like the European teams but they are my national team regardless.Least I could do is support them.Some sort of patriotic duty I guess.I hope they retain the championship.C'mon fellas.At least the National Stadium won't just be for National Day...

Friday will be the 2nd last lesson for German class.I won't be going for the last one cos it clashes with the DnD so this Friday's will in fact be my last class.

Like I said,not much today.I'm gonna go and knock off into bed soon.Probably be back with more real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home