Monday, February 19, 2007

Sit Yo Ass Down!

Fall Out Boy is coming to Singapore on the 3rd of March but I can't find anyone to go with.The people that I'm close to aren't fans of the band and the I'm not close enough to people that are fans.

Another concert missed.First Michael Buble,later Coldplay and now Fall Out Boy.Plus,tickets for the Phantom of the Opera are priced way out of my reach.Even for that one,doubt I can find anyone to go with.

If I had the money,you would have been sure to see me at these events.

I'll be honest,I have no idea what else to write.I've been struggling to come up with a post for the past 2 days.No surprise considered I've plunked my ass down at home and resisting overtures to go out and have fun.It's been boring at home for the most of it but fun at times.Mostly projects and a lot of TV.

Microsoft FrontPage is an absolute bitch.It really can get on my nerves.It sure did today.It's only fun when you take time to admire what you just did.

Not exactly the most interesting weekend.3 weeks of school left.Practically 2 since I'm only schooling on Wednesday and Tuesday this week.

Gosh,I hope something interesting happens real soon cos I ain't got nothing to post today.And let it be something good too,or else I'd rather it not happen at all.But life is such that I can't choose just the good things.I gotta take the good with the bad.

I want to sit at home and watch my various TV series either through downloads or rented CDs but I still have a few weeks to go.

Oh,my 3 choices for the PPE for polytechnic are probably going to be Diploma in Business,Law & Management and the 3rd one,previously undecided looks to be Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management.I was considering Marketing but I couldn't imagine myself coming up with sales pitches and working in advertising.

Forget this,I'm off to continue with my bloody FrontPage project.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home