Saturday, February 17, 2007

Who Likes Who

My attendance figures for the HRA module have been of an attritional nature.Further damage was done this Wednesday and Thursday.I went to Temasek early Wednesday and didn't make it back to school on time.

Thursday's excuse is of some interest.

I was actually on my way to school and on schedule as I got on to a bus and planned for two transfers to get to school.As I got down from the 1st bus and waited for another,I patted my back pocket and to my dismay,found that my wallet was not with me.

Faced with no other alternative,I trudged myself back home,about 20 minutes away.All the while,I was considering the fact that I would have to pay through the nose to replace my IC and also my student pass,due to expire in weeks,would be wasted.Not much cash inside though,thankfully.

Along the way,I made a police report and also called the bank to cancel my card.I reached home and went to the bus service website to find out the number for it's lost and found enquiries.A quick called soon lifted my burden.My wallet had been found by the driver after all.

Presumably,no one else could notice it as it was the same colour as the flooring of the bus.I then had to make my way to the interchange to go and collect it.By the time everything was done.I reached school at 930.An hour and a half late.

Great.Plus.I have to go down to the bank and make a new card.I knew I shouldn't have cancelled it then.

Oh shite,I don't know what bloody else to talk about.Everything seems so boring.

Lets see,school's ending.Talked about that before.Will do so when it really is ending.

Haha,speaking of school.It was quite fun during break time.After sitting with the guys,some of us decided to join my mate,Iskandar who was sitting with the girls that day.Some one spotted Izah,and the class guys,being them,started making loads of wild noise.

Haha.Isk tried to point it back to me cos his point was that I had more right to go talk to her cos I had danced with Izah twice on DnD night.What ever mate.You like her more and you know she ain't my type.

That being said,I wouldn't mind getting to know her,though only on a platonic level,just as friends.

On a side note,I don't think I could anyway.Not so soon after Roswell Girl,who as always,has a burning soft spot in my heart.Sorry,mates,still ain't over her just yet.Ironically,Izah's mate,Syira,the other girl who danced with me on DnD night,is Roswell Girl's dance group-mate.

He probably won't read this but if I were him,I'd go for it.He's only got weeks left to go for it.School's ending.Sad thing for him is,this Izah's already got a boy.So I don't know mate.

I will be doing stuff for my AOA FrontPage project.It's actually fun.But tedious also.I can't really think of how to do it up creatively.

I still haven't gotten news about when I'll be getting my Basic German cert.No news from the school yet.Stupid buggers.Will have to give them a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home