Monday, February 26, 2007

The Shining Silver Lining In This Very Dark Cloud

It's not that I've been lazy to update.Well,actually I have but right now and I mean it literally,I am swamped! Marketing is due on Tuesday.And I have craploads to do.

It feels crazy.I feel like I'm leading the team.I don't want to.I never asked to.But I feel like I have to if I don't want to crash and burn this last semester before graduation.

I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.And I'll be performing in a competition tomorrow at 11am.Great way to prepare for it I'm sure.

I haven't much time to elaborate on the numerous problems I'm facing with the abovementioned project but I would like readers to note.

Roswell Girl been going through some similar stress with the project but last I heard,her group pulled through with the work.Good for her.

My recent conversations with her have been of a sharing nature.Of the stress we've been facing. This last one,only just happened and I don't know why but,my heart felt light after talking to her,releasing my burden.

It can't possibly be love and infatuation could it? I mean,I already know she's got a guy and I 'm still fond of her still..yeah,but...

I just can't explain the way she made me feel relieved and happy,even if it is just for a bit,just for a while. I can't explain the way she made me feel.

I think it was that she's been a listening ear.Something I needed.Very badly.

I just hope that this is for real and she doesn't drift from me again.

Is this how it was before? When we were close..when we shared our problems...

It feels nice.

I don't know if she meant to be,I'd like to think she sincerely meant it and so I'd like to say...

Thank you so very much Roswell Girl,for being there,for being a listening ear.

Now that that is off my chest,back to the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home