Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This Is Just A Tribute

There's a saying which goes,

"If it's meant to be, it will come back to you"

Well I say,what about this one?

"Sometimes you feel it's the right one yet you let the right one slip right through your hands..."

Something like that...

Well, 3 days of school left.After 2 eventful years,all will culminate in 2 exam papers, at the end of which,the journey will end.

From the 1st day I met her,to the last few days,through the good and the bad,the joy and the pain, I say it was all worth it.

It was all worth it.

I'm sorry I fell for you.I never planned to.I wished our friendship had remained platonic and we would be as close as we were initially.But things have happened and here we are at the cusp of ending our relations as classmates.

Thank you for being so understanding. Thank you for tolerating me and my silliness. What I was thinking,falling for you? Honestly I don't know but I did and it took me on quite a trip. Honestly,it was you that made school such a joy all this while.

You may not read this.Even if you do,you may likely turn away in disgust.But if you do take some time and hold it in,please realise that this is me just feeling glad that I've not lost a friend completely.

You've moved on.So am I now.But I will always be there,whenever you need me.Even when I know you don't.

You have him.He's lucky to get you.

As for me,maybe I'll find someone soon.Maybe not.It don't matter.

This song playing in this blog now is for you.It may not ALL be true but DEFINITELY the last line of the chorus is. Sincerely,I believe it.

It made me fall for you in the 1st place.It made me know what a wonderful friend you could be. Even if you hate me now secretly,which you don't show when we talk now,I bear you no grudge.

I hope to see you if we get into the same school.It would be nice to have a friendly and familiar face around.Especially if it's yours. If you see me, don't me afraid to acknowledge an old friend.

Thanks for being who you are.

It's been a great 2 years.

Once again,this song is for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home