Monday, April 02, 2007

The Final Curtain Call

I know I should have posted sooner but certain circumstanses have prevented me from doing so.

Last Monday was the class chalet.We didn't do much,no real activities planned.But I think that was the point of it.We found the fun in just hanging out the last time together as a class.Many a goodbye had been said before this and there was no real need to have another prolonged one,we just enjoyed the moments together while reminscing about all the other past moments.

Many inside jokes were probably shared for the last time.The time at the chalet probably wasn't a disappointment.

Other than the BBQ,the other significant moment were when some of us played 'monkey',with a soccer ball.Hard to believe we found such joy in such a simple,almost childish game.But we did and we had lots of fun.

Of course,I was due a lot of stick from the class blokes when Roswell Girl played the game,no real surprise there,considering I played favourites with her.

I felt a tinge of remorse as I left on Tuesday night,a day earlier than I had planned.

I've enjoyed so many things with this class but there were also things I knew I could have done better.

Probably for the last time I'll say...

It's been a good 2 years,ISF.

As for the results,they will be out on the 4th of April,so good luck guys & gals!

Then on Thursday,I went back to school cos I was asked to help out a small school video.A few of my classmates are involved,like Nareeza & Wahida,so I guess I'll see them this Thursday for the video recording.

On Saturday morning,I was scouring for clothes at the eleventh hour for the CCA graduation event.It was nothing formal but I still wanted to look at least a little 'fly'.Haha.

So I bought this red long-sleeved shirt together with a black tie with red stars.Totally Topman. Totally Brit.

I feel that words fail to fully capture the emotion of the night but if I were to attempt,I would say it was fun in remembering the times.As with any good memories,all were looked upon with fondness,with a tinge of sadness.

The awards were really fun and so were looking at the photos.The most solemn moment was when the new exco took their place.It was sad but I didn't feel it just this time.There was a celebratory mood going on.

Things really kicked into gear at around 1 am or 2ish.It was way cool running round the school at the time.It was a fun game.In the leadup though we were taught that teachers in charge of a drama club weren't in charge of one for no reason.The dramatic reactions of certain members can attest to that.

Slept at 4 am and got back up only at 930.It was kind of liberating that we had no urgent work agenda to chase,unlike in previous sleepovers.

Had a storytelling workshop,where I can say that I learned things that I would look at and say 'Neat!'

It was time for all to go and those remaining seniors said their final words.

Hope you guys kick ass whatever you guys do it the future.

And those juniors should just rise up and bring their best despite the pressure,which can be real hell sometimes.

I'll see you guys on the Orientation Day on the 16th! A few of us seniors have already given word that we would come back to visit on that day.

It's been an eye-opening experience to say the least.

Farewell then,MIC Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home