Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Watching Paint Dry Here!

To say that these past few days have been mudane would be an understatement.

DVD rentals and movies on cable have been my constant companion. A note of gratitude to Video Ezy & Star Movies respectively. Haha.

Other than that, nothing has been on.

I've started writing on a short story.Or rather tried to. At least I got started.

The protagonist is Ben Cullerstone, a rich young man who is looking for his direction in life. He meets this boy. This young boy has a sister. They both impact his life. How? I don't know yet.That's all I got so far.

I have so many movies I want to watch.Yet so little people to ask. Why?

Some aren't plain interested.Some people aren't close enough to me to ask out for movies.Some are busy.Others are sorta off limits,meaning I can't think about asking them.

What else can I do till my results come out?

Play soccer? Finish that story I have? Hang out with different groups of friends? Get a good read?

The last 2 sound a lot more fun. But for the hanging out with different cliques,it was because of school that we hung out but I'm afraid they may think it weird that we're hanging out of school.


Go back to the CCA?

I'd like to but I'd feel so out of place.I'd like to give the new guys space to do their thing anyway.

So many different options.All borne out of nothing but mind-blowing boredom.

Where are the endearing ones that can save me from this silence?

By that I mean. Wanna hang out? Watch a movie? Tag me,IM-me,SMS-me.Aight?

Bummer man.

Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home