Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Occupado

Woah been lazy to update and as a result,ponderings and events have piled up.As much as I can,I'll do my best to give a meagre update,at the very least.Even if it is meagre.

Lets see.

Completed poly forms and posted them in on Saturday.The poly should have gotten them by today.Monkey off my back that's for certain.

Had sis' belated birthday dinner at Fish N Co.Good stuff that.

On Saturday,I went to meet up with the other old CCA members.We just met at the cafe and chatted around.We talked about the possibility of coming back to the CCA and helping out and whether there would be a calculated manner of doing it.A nice long talk.Got home in time for the FA Cup game,which Man U won so,it was a fulfilling day for me.

Haven't been really busy.More like occupied.

Today was the Orientation Day for the April 2007 intake.The now-seniors had their skit and CCA Roadshow booth.

Damn the fact that it was in the hall.Down there,it makes the existing sub-standard sound system sound doubly worse.Not a help.But they did the best that they could.The acting ability is there,like the teacher knows.

For real.You did your best,ladies and germs.

Best thing to do is,takes the positives and smile.Take the negatives and work on them all for the sake of the next project.

Aside from that we got about 40 people who signed up.Do hope we can retain quality & quantity.In that order.A couple of guys.Good news,fer sure.We need more.Now that Taufiq,Sean & I are gone.

Saw a cute girl from the new intake too.She didn't sign up though.Just saw her walking around. Haha.Khairul,you incorrigible nimrod!

Yeah,Imran knows which one I'm talking about,I think.Anyways,just saw her for sight's sake.Nothing in it.

Many thanks to Mdm Salinah for treating me and 2 others to Swensen's for dinner.Really did not expect you to.

Vielen Dank!

She speaks German so,yeah....

Had a real good long talk with her which was very nice.It was also nice that she supported us in the fact that some of us wanted to come back and help out in the future.

People may ponder why I'm so actively interested in CCA that should hold no bearing for me since my time there is over.

Maybe it's cos it's become much more than just a CCA to me.It may not be much when compared to the grand scheme of things in life but it's a place where I am comfortable,as much as I can be and I don't mind coming back to it whenever I can.

It's got its ups and downs but what in life doesn't?

Orientation for poly is on Thursday and I am ambivalent about it.Just wanna get on with the studying.I hope to carry over my 'form' from ITE.

As & Bs Khai. As & Bs.

Gonna be tough.Or tougher rather.More modules per semester would mean more chances of GPA being pulled down.

Plan to go with Rina,Isk,Nareeza,Kelly.All ISF-ers.We'll stick together as much as we can before we get broken up into different courses and then tutorial classes.Hope to have the same lectures as Nareeza for no other reason than to have a familiar face among the 'almost-100-strong' lecture people.Majority would probably be young'ins too.

Oh,I rewatched Pride & Prejudice,previously saw it in the cinemas.It was real nice to watch it again.Not just cos of Keira Knightley(who I think is real nice),who was cool as the spunky yet-at-the-same-time romantically vunerable Elizabeth Bennett.The chemistry and interplay between her and Mr. Darcy is brilliant.

My favourite quote is one that is part of a longer quote....

Mr Darcy says to Elizabeth:

"You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you."

I also marveled at the complexity and arranged order of the level of English that potrayed life during pre-Victorian times.It was quite nice to hear and analyse it,understand it.

Way cool.

Upcoming plans?

Going to help Farah with her O Level English in the morning.Gonna catch a night movie with Isk,and then the United game is on at 3 or 4 am,I think.

Another busy day.Oh,not busy.That would give the notion of stress.Just occupied then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home