Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Just Popped Up Amidst The Rush

Who knew enrolling for a school could be such a tiresome task. This form here and that form there.

Anyway as things stand. 5 people from my class (including me) are going to be in the same poly and the same school of study.Business,of course.3 to one course,2 to another.

Really would be nice when we bump into each other and we'd be like 'HEYY! I KNOW YOU! HAHA..'

If I had my way,I'd probably bring practically the whole class over.Haha,then it would be as if ISF never parted ways,they just changed location.That'll never happen but it's a nice thing to think about.

Another thing is the fact that we have to start thinking about what to wear to school.We want to look nice without overdoing it.

Regardless of whether there was anyone to impress,you'd still want to look presentable.After years and years of uniforms and clamouring for change,we actually find it troublesome when change does come in.'We' here refers to Iskandar and I cos we were talking about it.

I'm eyeing a new schoolbag too.Saw one at the Harley shop in town.It's probably expensive but it is nice.A necessity since lockers are more like optional in poly and you aren't assigned one like you can be in ITE.

Nareeza's been gloating about the fact that TP is just right in front of her house. Yeah,cool it chick.I get it.I will be cursing and swearing at the ineptitude of public transport while you will be strolling to school with only 15 minutes to your first class.It's bound to happen.Nothing I can do,innit?

Glad for you though.For real.Anyways,thanks for the helping hand today with your all-in-one printer/scanner/photocopier. Big ups on that.Will treat soon,promise.Maybe jellybeans,since you liked 'em so much when I brought them over.

I wish I could but I can't possibly move house just to be close to the school.It's almost about the same but TP is a bit further than ITE Bishan.

Will have to go and collect the medical report on Thursday morning.Passport-sized photos need to be taken.Payslips of working household members,testimonials,yada,yada...all need to be obtained for different forms that have different purposes.An undeniable drag.

And the cherry on top is that somehow it's burning a whole in my wallet.Even before school actually starts.

Ah,fret not.More true tales of yours truly being left,aghast,mouth agape and seething with rage plus whatever else will come as the days unfold.

To end off;

A movie quote popped into my head and it's been on my mind all this while.It's from a favoruite movie of mine and it's actually part of a long quote.

[The scene where the guy who likes Juliet - Keira Knightley's character comes to the door and confesses his love with signcards]

........-"My wasted heart will always love you"-.......

Memories come back when they shouldn't be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home