Saturday, April 28, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing

I'm randomly trundling through blogs in a futile effort to stave off boredom.

The drawback of having the United game on too early in the night.Nothing much afterwards. Pat on the back for the team who managed a wonderful comback win.

Mom's dominating the TV outside with her TV serials.From her room,she can actually watch two TVs at once if she sits at the right angle.

Annoyingly impressive.

Other than that,I've been appreciating the sounds of Muse and Avenged Sevenfold.Not much to shout about.

I have a sudden urge to watch Pride & Prejudice.Maybe cos I saw Keira Knightley on a mag cover.

And also,'A Cinderella Story'.ESPECIALLY that scene where Chad Michael Murray & Hilary Duff dance under that verandah with a violin rendition of Edwin McCain's I'll Be.In case you don't know,the moving marquee on my blog is the 1st line of that song.

MJ & Roswell Girl.That's song's been applicable.It's been a while and been through a lot.

I wanna do that one day. The damn VCD must be somewhere.The search is on.

Damn,yeah,I know me mates with be tired sick of that song.It's probably the song that has been played the most number of days on my blog.

Other than my sis,there's only this one other person who also knows and likes that song,an acquiantance..good for her.She's in love apparently.

Romance ain't a friend of mine.Last time I tried,I almost lost a friend.

Call me a wuss for liking that song,see if I care. Lol.It's on par with Mandy Moore's Only Hope, also a soundtrack number, from A Walk To Remember, another all time favourite as me mates should know.

I have no time for it though.

I want to read through my MacroEconomics.And do the tutorial questions.YES,I am studying this early on in the semester. Rather hard to believe actually.

Oh,I fecking miss my ITE days.I hope people there miss me too cos I miss em like mad. Especially those days when I'd come to the Comms Hub after class and there'd always be somebody there to chat with.

Oh crap,now I'm feeling down about not being in ITE anymore. But nooo,I'm in poly now,and it's like the big city,where I gotta work hard, graduate and make it big,just like some people believe that I can.

Is this post random or what? Woe betide me,my grasp on linguistic variation has deserted me.

Before I leave;

I'm hooked.

On Caramel Hot Chocolate.Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home