Saturday, April 28, 2007

Since You're Not Coming

I gotta get past this first.This course of study.To get my diploma.

I'm not too sure if I can use this diploma to do degree studies in Political Science at the National University of Singapore.Or maybe a private one.

Of course,after 3 years in poly,I will have to do National Service for 2 years.Which I totally feel is a block on my life plans.But I have to do it.I'll get a job when I get out.And do the degree during the job.I think I can,what with companies wanting their employees to be well-versed in many different aspects and stuff like that.

I may get a job in the 2nd semester onwards,once I've gotten used to poly life.Cos the way I see it,I won't be getting much income during National Service so I need to work now so that when I get out,I'll have some substansial finances to fall back on before I get a job.

I still want to have some aspects of the arts and drama in my life throughout. Screenplays, scripts, stuff like that.I've had a taste of it in ITE and I quite like it. =)

That's my professional life plan.Sounds rather officious don't it? Hardly,it's quite speculative.

As for my personal life,it's a mystery within an enigma but like I said,if love doesn't find me then I'll find those that the world forgot to love.Especially AIDS orphans in Africa.Yeah I'll do that.

I'd love to find someone to go to Europe with but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon given my non-existent track record when it comes to finding special people.If I can't work hard for that special someone cos she ain't there,then I'll do it for the poor of the world,so I can give back because I've been given so much in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home