Saturday, May 05, 2007

Up For A Part?

Erm, laptop's not at home so I'm doing this one from a cybercafe. Don't know if it'll turn out right cos the terminal I got is a bit screwy.

Lets see...

I missed tutorials on Thursday cos I got a bit under the weather.I could have still gone but I didn't feel up to it.So it was off to the doc in the morning.

I actually played soccer yesterday,after what must been ages since I last did.It felt nice to be back in a familiar environment.But the rustiness showed.I got beaten at the near post near post numerous times.Maybe I'll play again sometime soon.

I went back down to ITE on Thursday and I got wind of an open call audition for a short film.

I'm still wondering if I should go.

It's about NS and the struggles that come with it.They're looking for actors to play recruits,a platoon sargeant and a medical officer.I'm doubtful about auditioning cos of the physical aspect involved.I mean it is about National Service after all.

Oh btw,I hoped DJ liked the bag.Even if it was supposed to be another bag.At least it's Adidas right? Adidas rules!

I don't know if I loaded it right but this song for Michael Buble's album is my absolute fave right now....oh,wait,there are other gems in this new album as well,so I don't know.For real.

Dude's even got Whoopi Goldberg & Bono cameo-ing on his latest music vid.That has to count for something.

Well honestly I'm facing one of those times where I know what to blog about till I actually sit down in front on the screen to type.Then,I forget.It happens sometimes.

Laptop should be back soon.Hopefully tonight.

Will update soon.

-->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WY <<--

Watch the vid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home