Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Doing Better Now

I had an essay exam today. The one where I had to write about the influence of music.

I don't think I fared too well.Ugh.

Very badly in fact.

Anyways,I have been feeling down about myself a lot of times and I gotta say thanks to all those who have given me words of encouragement or have just been there to let me vent.Even if just for a while.

Like I mentioned,I have an interview for the CCA PaceSetters.I don't know how I'm gonna do but I'm just gonna do it.I don't expect anything.But they must have seen enough in me to let me in to the next round.

I'm gonna do my OB tutorial later.And OB revisions as well.

I got 3 years and I don't know how I'm gonna do it but I'm gonna give it my best shot.Study for poly that is.

I'll be working alone most of the time.I'll only join up with others when necessary(projects,etc).

The others may do well.

But I remembered why I'm here.The whole ideal about a better life for myself.About Rome.

Yeah,Rome is back on track.

=)

I worked to get where I am.I was blessed to do well enough to get here now.Familar friends have gone and I'm left standing alone.It sucks,for real.But that's life and I can't be too sad about it.

It's okay cos it's just for 3 years.

Haha.No more Roswell Girl hangovers (I REALLY HOPE!).Ain't got time for it anyway.Haven't had 'em for a while so that's a good sign.

I'll be shallow and materialistic and pretend to be content with my European beach house and the latest McLaren Mecredes....

Lol.I wish...I really do.

But yeah,I'll stop being a pitiful bugger now and just work on my goals.

My goals.

For me,for that future yet-to-be-met special someone and also cos I can travel the world with my best friends.

Gonna go,Kramer's killing me on Seinfeld.He's hilarious.

Still can't believe I bombed on my essay.

Bollocks.

++ Thanks to friends who tell me to hang in there.I'm here too if you ever need a listening ear.

If you old friends,ever think about coming my way again,please do.I won't turn you away,cos I tried being bitter but that's not the kind of person that I am.I didn't like being that way.So don't think you can't talk to me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home