Monday, May 21, 2007

Singing It The Way I Would Say It All

This weekend's was a bit of a downer till the closing hours.

It's not all happy-happy joy-joy either but my mood is slightly better now.

I was down about a lot of things.About everything.About nothing.I don't know.

It looks like I gotta walk from what I hold dear.Like I promised.

It looks like I gotta start bedding down and get to mugging cos midterms are 2 weeks away.

I gotta ignore my non-existent social life.

I don't know why I say I have a non-existent social life.I have friends.

I think I'm saying that cos when I was feeling down early in the weekend,I felt like I had no one to turn to.

I'm an ever ready listening ear.I guess,for once I needed some else to be that for me and couldn't really see anyone doing that.

Now,I don't expect every friend or person I know to be a listening ear.In fact,that would be too weird.Nobody opens themselves up to everybody.

About 7pm,I started studying and by the time I was done,I actually felt better about myself.
Now,who would have thought that? Studying,making me feel better.Hah,that's a new one.

Part of it was perhaps that I actually got stuff done this weekend and not just waste it away.Also holds me in good stead for the upcoming midterms.

At 11pm,I watched a Michael Buble special on TV.Highlights of his concert.

It totally made my night.

I think I can explain why I like his music so much.

My ideas on how love should be,he sings it.Just listening to the lyrics,I can identify with so many of them.

Look,my love life reflects none of that right now.Honestly,I don't think it's gonna be anything like that anytime soon.It's not reality but the songs reflect my ideas on how it should be.How love shoud be.

That's why I find Buble cool.

It lifted my spirits.I needn't use my eyes to look at the TV screen.I needn't look at Buble cos I don't fancy him the way some girls might anyway.Lol.

His voice and the words he sings.I just need to enjoy how much I agree with the words.He sings what I want to say.

And to you, go on,live your new life.

I'll be fine all on my own.Well,sometimes,maybe not.Sometimes,it'll get scary.But I'll survive.I'll have to.Maybe it'll get better in the future,if it doesn't then at least I'm thankful that you came a touched my life,when I needed it.

Even if it was just for a while.

I don't know what the future holds for me.But I pray that it'll be safe and wonderful for you.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home