Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'll Pretend You Never Knocked On My Door

MSN has a video feed of Michael Buble in concert.Cool.Will watch when I have the time.

I found out last time that Michael Buble dedicated the leadoff single from his album,saying that the song was for his longtime girlfriend,actress Emily Blunt.

How sweet.To write a song for someone you like.Wish I could do something like that.Write a song.

Oh wait...

But whatever.It's a cold,cold me now.I'm gonna go,get in,be professional,do my job and then get out.

Do what I need to do to to qualify for university.Unfortunately,that includes a CCA.Not mandatory but definitely for my CV's sake.

"Just Friends",starring Ryan Reynolds is showing on cable now.Good movie.Funny,but a couple of lessons to learn for me.

I try to forget,cos I know that's what you would want me to do.

And I've always obliged you,so why should I stop now?

Even if my subconscious persistently won't leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home