Monday, May 28, 2007

Ich Bin Krank Und Mude (I'm Sick N Tired)

I had a thought while walking home after hanging with mates last night....

Humans are generally resillient people.But everyone needs somebody else sometimes.

Think about it.When you're at you're lowest.Who is it that you look for shelter in? When asked you usually name a bunch of people but I think that the number's even lesser.One person,or two maybe.

I wasn't surprised at who mine were.But I was surprised at how severe they really meant to me.
Other then your closest friends,you can be surprised how someone unrelated to you by blood can affect you so much.Even if they have no idea.Sometimes they say they do,but you know that they really don't have any idea.

Sometimes even you don't know,not till something happens and you realise they're the one that you need.

Yeah,that was what I was musing at 130am in the morning as I was walking thru the quiet streets on my way back home.

The interview went okay I guess.I could have done it better though.

There was this part where I had to fill up an aptitude test about TP.Can't say I know much about the school.So the questions were a downer but hopefully I fared well enough on the interview.

I had to face a panel of 5.I was a little daunted at first but then I told myself to pretend I was doing an acting excercise.Lame but hey,anything that gets me by,ya know?

I don't know when I'll get a callback.IF I get a callback...

I did a lot of studying on Saturday.Got all tired.

It got pretty bad on Sunday.Blocked nose,blocked ears cos of all the phlegm and now gastric.

Just marvelous.

Was supposed to continue studying but I was feeling really under the weather.

Doesn't set me up well for the start of the week that's for sure.

Tired on Saturday, sick on Sunday.

Not what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home