Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bad Vibes

Ocean's 13 was great.Real slick and top notch.They were totally devious buggers.But not only did they get the job done,they did it with a touch of class.The chemistry between the cast is great,evident between the dynamics between Danny(George Clooney) & Rusty(Brad Pitt).A notch above 12.Falls short of the surprise that was in Ocean's 11 but the twists in this one do leave me smirking at their ingenuity as well.

4 out of 5 stars.

Gosh darn it,it's 7am and I'm still up.Haha.Been up since 11am the previous day.Body's tired but can't say I'm sleepy.Hung out with mates till the first bus came in.

I was on the way back from the movie with a mate.On the bus back,I developed a sudden bad feeling in my gut.I couldn't pinpoint it.I just felt uneasy just like that and couldn't explain why.I had it for quite a while after I got down.

Hopefully it ain't anything bad.

Well,I really should be off to bed now.Will probably wake up somewhere around 2 or 3.

Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home