Thursday, June 07, 2007

You,Through My Eyes

Been resisting temptations to download Maroon 5 songs. Will buy their sophomore mainstream album instead.

Linkin Park's sound seemed to have evolved.In a good way.But due to lack of cash,I will probably only buy one record.

One last paper tomorrow.It would be wrong for me to struggle through it.I shouldn't.

Am contemplating buying Russell Peters' DVD.Say what you want,the man is funny.Chinese version of the YMCA? HAH! Hilarious....

He ain't racist cos he makes fun of his own race too.A lot.And people of those races being made fun of laugh along as well.

Day was pretty much nothing.Just went back to Bishan to get back my cert.Nothing big cos I'll probably be back there again sooner rather than later.

Day was pretty much filled with nothing really.Just waiting for tomorrow morning to come and get the paper over with.

Out of randomness,I just thought of this...

What does it mean to fall in love? Or is that nothing more than a fabrication of the big screen?

Does it really happen? Or do two people just mutually agree to be with each other when they get together?

Yeah that's all.

I'd dearly wish that you'd stop feeling so down. You're far better than that. If only you can see what I see when I look at you.Maybe you wouldn't be so down then.

They say that when it rains, it pours. But weather the storm cos the sun will shine sooner rather than later.I wish I could do more but I'm nothing more than a friend. All I can do is watch from afar and whisper encouragement from the distance.

I won't lie. It sucks and it hurts,I agree.But there's still so much time to make it right.You are who you are.And that is a wonderful person.So stop scolding yourself for being you cos there's absolutely nothing wrong with you.

There may be other parts of your life not going well either but I'll always be here if you need me.

Good night friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home