Monday, June 04, 2007

Emptiness Comes With Waiting

Sorta been under this past week.Been submerged in preparations for term tests.Starts in approximately 12 hours from now.I still have a bit more to do for the following papers.But hopefully I just need to skim through to tie up the looser points in my mind.

Will be down after the paper tomorrow as well.Still frantically trying to finish revisions for the 2nd paper.

I did have it all scheduled out.I was supposed to finish revisions for the 2nd paper by today but as it stands I still have 3 units to go.

It can be done, I hope.

It sure is a rush job but can't complain now.Just gotta do it.Shouldn't have let it get to this point in the first place.

Last paper on Thursday.

Will be free for 2 weeks after that.

Cool.

My mate's been getting major face time with his object of adoration recently.

He's gotta be pleased as punch.Aren't ya mate? I'm sure...

I've been thereabouts also.But it's no surprise,it's not where I want to be.I mean it's nice but to me, it's a case of right things happening with the wrong girl.

Happened before.

Right interactions,wrong girl.Haha.

But having said that I'm kinda floating right now.

I don't mind it really except for the fact that there is nothing to fill my mind and my heart.Like there used to be.

I guess that happens when you're just waiting for something.While you're waiting for something sweet to make your day.

Off to sleep for 6 hours before waking up to mug some more.

Thank God the paper's in the noontime-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home