Saturday, June 23, 2007

When Monday Comes

It's a dark and dreary day and my mood is reflected in the weather.

I wish I could meet up some people who could cheer me up but it is unfortunate that all of us are very busy with our own lives.

I do have work to do.

School reopens on Monday and I guess it's a welcome distraction.

Another welcome distraction would be MIC Studio work.I know the current excos are under a lot of pressure but they'll get through it.I hope I can be of help when I drop by after school on Monday.After that,I won't be there till Thursday,when the show goes down.

They'll be doing storytelling sessions with kids at the library.Very different,very fun but also a lot of work.

In some twisted way,it's sorta been my escape for this break.By going back to something familiar,even if it has it's own difficulties,at least it's something that I know about.

On Monday,I'll also get to see whether I got through to the Pacesetters probation period. Immediate matters at Bishan library for MIC means that my day will be occupied and I won't be bored out of my mind.

But before I go,

Lo siento pero soy te extrano.

Yeah,I don't know why I'm feeling that way.But I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home