Sunday, June 17, 2007

(I'm So Bored I Couldn't Even Think Of A Title For This One)

Been loafing around at home all day.

Watching movies on cable mostly.

Tried to write a song but to be quite honest,brain's just too lazy to think about it right now.

Did a couple of IQ tests.

Had one from High IQ Society,where you have to have a minimum IQ of 124 (or 126 I think) to qualify.

I came in with a 121.Damn.Elitist buggers.It was fun doing it though.Killed time too.

And also played Deal Or No Deal's online game.I virtually won 750K.Haha.If only it was for real.

For the past week,there's been this cat who's been coming into the house and just running around having fun.It's harmless and cute.Especially when it's walking around at the ankles.

I think one of the neighbours have also got a cat that they put outside for the night cos there's this other cat that runs around as well in the night.I know cos I can hear the bell it has around the neck.

Maybe the stray comes for the free food that the pet cat gets.

Haha.It's cute.

I'm a cat lover by the way.Not in the girly way or anything,I just like cats.

I was remembering a conversation that I had with a in the past about which Bollywood chick we liked and I remembered saying Preity Zinta.

Not THAT big of a Bollywood fanatic.Seen a couple of movies here and there.But hey,a nice girl there is still a nice girl anywhere right?. Okay,that statement sounded so obnoxious.

But yeah,Preity Zinta is my fave.She may not have the long-legged sexy look that my mate was an advocate of but there's something about her and her cuteness.

Of course,readers with no knowledge of Bollywood and its citizens,would have no idea what I'm talking about.

God,nothing is really on today.Supposed to do my OB project tonight by I'm oh-so-not-in-the-mood.

I heard a gathering of ex-mental patients (read: ITE Bishan ISF-ers 05-07) is in the works.I hope enough souls are willing to gather again to make it work.

Still can't find any way to get "Time To Let Go" by Marcos Hernadez.Only on his Myspace page.

Oh,and I think I may be getting a slight addiction to McDs Seaweed Shaker fries.

Gosh,is today's post random or what.

Off to watch F1 Qualifiying and maybe later I'll try to write a song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home