Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not Quite, I Guess

I think I finally have enough in me to sit down and to do a couple of things I've been meaning to do,like update my blog,for one.

I got a call from an unfamiliar number yesterday night.I thought of not entertaining the call but I also figured it could be important so I didn't ignore it.Turned out to be a Pacesetters member, calling to ask for my shirt size and also to check the notice board when school reopens.

I'd like to say that the call meant that I managed to proceed on to the probation period but I know I could jinx it and left with egg on my face when I find out that I actually didn't make the cut.

I know Iskandar already said that in all probability,I did make it through or else they wouldn't have asked for my shirt size but all in all,I'd like not to count my chickens before they hatch, i.e., till I actually see my name on the notice board.So right now,I'm just gonna be nonchalant and act dumb about it.

Been down with a case of the sniffles.I took non-drowsy medication but somehow I'm feeling sleepy.

That's just dumb.

I just found out that the History channel is a free-to-air channel instead of a pay channel.That's cool cos they've got really kick ass programmes.

This term break has been quite random but I've done or been through a couple of things that have made me think.

I've been down for MIC rehearsals once and I've realised as tough as it is,even if I'm just helping out,in some odd way,it can become my sanctum.It's familiarity is comforting in unfamiliar times.
The need for a job has been kicked up a notch and I do think that having one will do me a world of good.Really.Unfortunately,I promised myself that I will get one only in the second semester.
But,if really good stuff comes up,I just might take it.

I've seen or read a couple of things here and there which have made me assume that I'm probably not made out to be with anyone anytime soon.

Sounds like such a depressing statement but I assure the above is typed with a lack of negative emotion.

I've come to realise that it just wasn't my fate why things never happened.Other than fate,I know the real reason why things didn't turn out the way I wanted.It ain't because of any outside factors.

I simply wasn't good enough.I've never been good enough.

Now,hold on.Lest you think I suffer from low self-esteem,I assure you again that I hold myself in adequate regard.

I just think that it is a fact that I wasn't good enough for things to happen and for the other party to reciprocate.

I'm really okay with it.In fact,I've been okay with it for quite some time.I've been meaning to blog it out but I guess I didn't cos I wasn't sure how to word it in a way that wouldn't make me seem bitter or depressed.

Guess that's all today.Oh,rehearsals are on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home