Thursday, July 05, 2007

Along Came No One

I should really be finishing up my tutorial but what the heck.

I could have posted an entry earlier in the week but I really didn't feel like it. It's been a tumultuous time for me. It isn't tortuous but it has been confusing.

I'm just sick and tired of 'wingin it'.In other words,I'm tired of just going on faith day-to-day that things are going to turn out fine and carry on as if nothing is wrong.

Nothing is really SERIOUSLY wrong but all of life's little daily irritants add up to really irk me and for once I guess I'm saying I need a breather.I'm tired of bottling it all up.

I'm not gonna explode and start talking trash about others cos I don't have a problem with other people.It's personal.It's about me.There isn't a specific problem though.

Like I said,I just really need a boost.A recharge.

I'm a little low on faith right now.

It's been the only thing keeping me going for quite some time. I have to cos I've not been lucky enough to have anything else going for me right now.

It's not an issue of self-esteem. I'm just a lil exhausted to be the only one telling myself that I'm doing fine and things will work out in the end.

I like helping my friends with their problems cos it gives me a good feeling to know that I've tried to be of help or a place for them to vent,even if the problem isn't exactly solved after.I also treasure the times some people have listened to my problems.

I psycho-analyzed myself and came to the conclusion that I'm not doing that now perhaps it's cos I'm afraid of troubling those people with the same old troubles.

And when I sit down and wonder,I struggle to come up with who actually might want to listen.

I'm not actually likening myself to one but I'm asking just figuratively 'who does the psychologist go to when he needs help?'

Ignore this post. It is SOOOO random.Nothing of substance in it.I'll be back a better one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home