Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Choices Made & Outcomes Await

A couple of things.

Was bored today during the 2nd of 2 breaks that I had in school so I made a quick trip to the school library.I was delighted to find at least a few Robert Ludlum books there so I borrowed one.I can't use the public libraries cos my account's been suspended.I returned the books but left the fine unpaid.Guess I got left behind when the system was overhauled.Till I pay my fine and reactivate my account at least.The fine's not too much.Less than $20 dollars.

So good to have a book to read again.Been a long time since I had a good read.

One thing I forgot to mention about collecting the acceptance/rejection letters.I don't think it's an acceptance letter per se.I mean it's not a given.You go there to get your acceptance OR rejection letter.Of your application.Meaning mine.To see whether I got accepted or rejected.

So I may have counted my chickens too early after all.

I may be rejected.I think.But they did ask for my shirt size right?

Oh fuck,I have no idea.I really don't.

Anyways,like my initial point of this topic is,I'm gonna have to wait till 6pm to know.My lessons end at 2 on Monday.What the hell am I gonna do for 4 frickin hours??? Cut me some frickin slack!!

I CAN'T believe Farah posted the lyrics and a short video of an old song of mine on her blog.That song was supposed to be sung for a competition,not by me of course.But it didn't happen.It's on her Tuesday 26th June post in her blog.

And I kinda freaked a little when I found out she tagged somebody else and told that person about it too. Was worried about how she would react. I know things are all in the past between me and Roswell Girl but you never know...

But seeing that song did bring back memories. And how that song was never properly sorted in terms of tune. Maybe that's what it deserves.But I can't do it.Too bad.

I'm supposed to finish up editing the essay but I have no time.Not enough time. I need the weekend.Projects and plans that I need to commit to.

I forgot to sign up for CDS (Cross-Disciplinary Subjects) on the 22nd. The closing date was this Friday.I totally forgot till today! They didn't have Creative Writing or Global Issues listed there.Are they not available this semester or already full? I have no idea.I didn't wanna take French this semester...but...

5 Choices I made...

  1. Intro to French Culture
  2. Understanding Theatre
  3. Intro to Psychology
  4. Intro to Sociology
  5. Business of Hospitality & Tourism(something like that)

Understanding Theatre is a bit cool.But scary and risky.Cos I would have to probably act a bit. And maybe alone too.Daunting...

I'll only know when I check my timetable for next semester.I still can change then.I may try to get into Creative Writing for next semester.French is alright though.

Hah! Somehow I don't think quoting "IMMORTALITY ! TAKE IT ! IT'S YOURS !" (Brad Pitt in Troy) or "THIS IS SPARTA!!" (Gerard Butler in 300) would suffice.

I hope to get French.Theatre Studies would be fun but scary.The other 3 are okay but are just there to make up the numbers.It's like they're the the best from the the not-so-good options that were remaining. Was really looking forward to Creative Writing though.

Right,I gotta go finish up an Accounting tutorial.Officially,the most draggy subject this term.I've rediscovered how much I don't like it.The lecturer's a nice guy actually but it's the module,not him.

I'm out.Till then,keep your pants on people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home