Monday, July 23, 2007

Rather Meek

Been doing my project the whole day and copying borrowed notes.

I don't expect much of a social life over the next few weeks.In fact,I don't expect much of a life at all.

Come to think of it,I haven't exactly been painting the town red during my time in TP so far.

My point is,the exams are coming.I also just realised that study week begins on the 2oth so my last day of school is on July 17.4 weeks away,I think.

I did mention that I should get started on revisions soon.But I think I'm gonna wing it alone so that distractions would be minimized.

Accounting test at the horrible time of 1915. Ready for it? Not really.

Due to some payments previously not anticipated,I'm sorta broke and waiting for the 28th to come.It's only next Saturday and I probably will survive.And I had actually planned this month's finances.

I need a new pair of jeans.

Also,the money will come in time for me to go and catch The Simpsons on the big screen.

High School Musical 2 is coming up and I hope it's gonna be as good as the first.Don't think they're gonna show it in cinemas here but there are ways to watch it.They're also in talks for a 3rd one so apparently,Disney's really rolling with this one.

I've been craving Popeye's for a while.They only have one outlet,at the airport.I know they don't taste as good as KFC but I just want a different taste of fried chicken.Might go there for dinner soon.Perhaps fit it in with a overnight study session.

Should start snooping around for a part time job,given the lag times that exist between looking, applying and getting a job.

Mic Studio's CCA event will be over by the first week of the break so it should be all right.Things shouldn't be so intense as the other group takes over for another event. PACESetters workshops are the only thing left taking up my time.

I do apologise if I seem to be going on and on about the same old thing.Nothing new ever seems to happen.

It's boring as hell.But I ain't got much else going.All I got are movies and favourite returning TV series to keep me company.

That's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home