Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Get It Over & Done With

The exam period starts on Friday,24th August.That's approximately about 6 weeks.I figure I'd better get ready or at the very least start considering preparing.The way I've been going, I think I need the early start.

Maybe I should think about putting in an all-nighter at the airport.Like I did once.

With the backlog of project deadlines and mock tests and actual tests,I will be very busy, whether I like it or not. And I don't.

It does please me to think that the semester will be over in just a while.6 weeks sounds like a long time but if I didn't think much of it when I wasn't busy, it's gonna move pretty quickly now, especially when deadlines are involved.

Speaking of which,the Macro project is due at the end of this month and I've barely started.

I didn't feel it go past me and I'm glad I was oblivious to it.It's better than knowing the days are moving slower than a snail on crutches.

Holidays start on the 7th but it could be even earlier if my exams finish before then.And they should.So that should give me at least 7 sweet weeks of holidays.

Look at me,talking about laying back when the hard part's just about to start.

But when it does start,I'll know .The strain that I'd feel won't be shy to introduce itself to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home