Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Can I Go Out To Play?

Everything's starting to wrap up now.

For my Comm Skills module,it's be a mock test & presentation next week then the real test and presentation the week after. I'll my pre-moderation marks.

I got back my report grade. My group got a B+. I'm happy to take that.

Tomorrow's also my Organisational Behaviour presentation.After that,I'll be free to study for the exams.

God,how exactly is studying being free? Couldn't believe what I just typed.I just had to type out that thought.

Did my Accounting class test.Kind didn't get to do as well as I'd hoped.Probably will get a low passing mark.

Really worried about my Macroecons project.We have all the information but we will only get down to sorting it out tomorrow.I haven't exactly completed my article analysis for the project either though I already did the analysis,I have no idea what to do for the recommendations...

I'll have to get down to it sooner rather than later.

On top of all that,I'm supposed to work on the Teachers' Day script that was drafted.I won't be alone but I would like to give my input,especially on the script.One of my 'strengths' maybe and one area that I could help Mic Studio with.

Damn,this whole post is about work and not play.Though it must be noted that Mic can get pretty fun sometimes.It's like fun work.Cos you enjoy it...geddit?

I'm not abandoning all responsibility but more like a couple of days straight doing nothing productive and just chillin'.Sounds all right don't it?

I still think I don't get enough 'play'.However,anything of the sort would be have to put back for 4 weeks or so,till I get the exams out of the way.

Still,I wouldn't be averse to the occasional day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home