Saturday, August 25, 2007

Time & Effort

Back from my self-imposed exile.Certainly felt like it.The airport mugging session proved fruitful,with loads of material going in my head.The laptop was taken away for a day anyway so that helped me continue the mugging after I got back.

The 2 papers were alright.Organizational Behaviour was better than that accursed Accounting1 paper.I should be able to pass but I don't know about scoring well.We'll see. Now I'm left with MacroEcons on Monday.I stayed in school after the first paper to do last minute studying for the second paper which was in the evening.I didn't have notes for 3 lectures cos I didn't go for those lectures but I managed to get notes from a friend to copy.I crammed the information as best I could.

It was good that I did cos questions on those topics did come out and they were heavy on marks. To think I almost wanted to go home and skip those topics.I would have been dead in the water had I done that.

It's grandma's birthday celebration today and though I'll be a bit of a geek,bringing the Macro book and mugging,it'll be good to have people at her house tomorrow.People and noise.It used to be a lot more fun at her house when I was younger,maybe cos all my cousins were younger as well and we entertained ourselves pretty well.

Grandma's great-grandkids are the ones bouncing around now but I still feel that there could be more,you know,to make more noise.For that to happen,more of the cousins have to get married...don't look at me,I'm at least 5 years away before I even think about marriage....

The onus is more on my sis then.Lol.

Grandma's birthday isn't actually tomorrow.I think it's on the 27th or the 28th.I could be wrong.
But hopefully she'll be happy with tomorrow cos she deserves it.Everyone of us is always busy doing our own things.

After the paper,I'll be free.I'll head down to town to get something.According to the schedule, there will be a T'Day rehearsal so I'll be at Bishan after that.

Hope the rehearsals for T'Day are going good,well,as good as they can be.Haven't been to the last few cos of the exams.

Hmm,I don't know since when I put in so much effort for my studies.What I mean is,usually the change would be more noticeable.I know I was a slackoff during my secondary school days.A real slackoff.But I noticed that my mom doesn't concern herself with my studies like she used to Maybe it's cos I'm supposed to be more mature and deal with it myself.I hope I am doing that.

But as much as it is,it isn't enough.I'm not gonna do fantastically well this semester.Just all right. Being in a class where they all got in with good 'O' Level scores means I gotta work doubly hard just to keep my head above the water.

I'll just be happy to see the back of the exams tomorrow.No need for so much mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home