Sunday, October 21, 2007

Round 2 of 6. Ring The Bell !

Well, school starts tomorrow. With a new time-table that is absolute bollocks.

I want to see if I can change my electives. I got Sociology. I was supposed to put Psychology but somehow I didn't. I know, Socio is more fun but I am a tad interested in Psych, after a mate of mine took it the last time.

That's the worst-case scenario. Well, the worst-case scenario would be me having to stick with Socio.

I'd like to get into Understanding Theater or Intro to French or Creative Writing.

We'll see how it goes.

My objective for this semester? Be more focused than the last.

I'm going to do good if I carry on like how I did last semester. Just not great. Great is good enough for university.

I'll be waking up earlier to go to so earlier than 11. Actually I start at 9 on Mondays but since it's the first week, tutorials are void. Except for Socio's. I'll go see the course manager to sort out the whole electives issue.

Oh, I just remembered about the killer early morning commute to school that I'll be facing again.

Puta!

I'm thinking about not going for the lectures I'm assigned and instead going for the ones that are not assigned to me but I'll go for them cos I'm free during that time and by doing so, I'll have a better looking timetable. Particularly when it comes to afternoons. It'll leave me free for MIC Studio back at ITE or free enough to revise and do work, or even finish writing my book?

It's not novel length but I'm trying to be deadly serious about this book. I think I have a storyline that I can work with.

The last day ended up nicely. A small, short regathering of some secondary school people. It was good that we kept in touch.

We talked. Boy, did we talk. Ok, no, I'll leave it at that. Nothing more.

Ooh, tomorrow's Monday. Which means I can watch HeroesS2 by Tuesday and Prison Break 3 soon after. PB3 was postponed for a week cos of the MLB World Series.

I'll also be bringing my laptop to school to get it configured with the school network in case I'll need it for projects. Probably, more importantly for when I'm bored during school breaks.

Hmm, maybe I could even watch Heroes2 & PB3 at school? That would be nice.

Grandma was cool enough to give me $50 bucks for a birthday present. That should tide me over till the end of the month when I get my allowance again. I hope I can get my pay soon after that. I will use all that to go get new sneaks, a portable hard disk drive, so I won't have to worry bout space on my laptop and sign up for my driver's license.

Aye, it's late now. I best be off and be ready for school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home