Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Disillusioned

Only have one tutorial today so today I had no lessons since there are no tutorials for the first week in general.

But I went today school to sit in on a lecture for my Principles of Management module.
I sat in with Leisure & Resort Management students. It was weird sitting alone at the back. But it was worth it if it allowed me to have Wednesday afternoons off and not have lessons. I go for this one now, I don't have to attend the one assigned to me on Wednesday.

Oh, I couldn't change my elective. I'm stuck with Sociology. Damn. At least I'm okay with it and it isn't something stupid like Water Technology or something like that. Still, I would really liked to have my preferred electives, those that I already had an interest in.

So now, every Thursday, I have to deal with having a 5 hour break. Great.

My mate handed me the latest soccer management game, FM2008 but I realized I couldn't play it cos my DVD-ROM drive is not working. This, after, I just spent $200 cleaning up the laptop and getting a new hard drive.

I'll have to repair it over the next few months. Not now. But hopefully before the year ends.

I'll only have my story and school to focus on. Now, that fate has really forced me to forget the past.I only wish the process would have gone faster. But like all great things, they'll never really be forgotten.

Never thought it would happen. But just like Neyo, I'm so sick of love songs.

In fact, I no longer believe.

But I'll still keep the promises that I made to myself and promised myself that I would keep them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home