Sunday, November 11, 2007

How Depressing

Spent Saturday buried in tutorials. I also have to prepare for a Bus Stats test which constitutes 5% of my overall grade. I ain't loving it, i'm loathing it. Anyone who knows me close enough will know that numbers aren't my thing.

Consoled myself during breaks by putting Veoh videos onto my hard disk. Managed quite a few. Also managed to get T.I.'s latest album.

So I've got more content to entertain myself with if I need to, whenever I'm bored.

Still no closer to choosing between Business and Marketing.

I got an email about a PACE workshop. It's on the 23rd, a Friday. It clashes with drama. See, this was the kind of problem I was anticipating.

*Sigh*

Already missed last Friday's. Going to miss this Friday's cos of my friends' performances and now, next Friday.

*Sigh*

At least last Friday was way decent. Simplistic arrangements for an hour or two was enough to be the setting for a good time to reminisce It was very nice, very lovely. I wanna say it would be nice to do it again but knowing our differing hectic schedules, it will be difficult.

It's the three-week mark. I told myself that I would consolidate all that I've had to learn every three weeks. Easier said than done apparently.

I wish I could sit down and just focus but no, I always have something else to do or somewhere I have to be. I need better time management.

*Sigh*

Now, back to my tutorials.

Outlook for tomorrow, more tutorials.

I so feel like pulling my hair out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home