Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Lone Stooge

Okay, okay, why I am such a fuck-up today.

Firstly, I came to school and brought the wrong book to tutorial. You see, the book I had brought had the same back cover colour (orange) as the one that I was supposed to bring so I put the wrong one in my bag and happily brought it too school.

So, I had to sit through tutorial without my notes.

Next,I felt a sharp pain in my chest area as I was walking to class. Turned out, it was a clothes-pin stuck on the inside of my sweater. It was pressing and poking into my body. Thank God no one really saw it, I hope.

Today was also the day that I got my results for course streaming. I had set up my laptop and all, logged in and went to check but my course didn't appear on screen despite repeated attempts. So I had to go pack up my laptop which I had just only set up, go look for a lecturer and asked her to check for me.

So I got into Business. Corporate Communications here I come.

Just as I got back to the library and set up laptop again, a mate messaged to say he was ready to meet for lunch so I had to pack up...AGAIN and meet him.

After lunch, we went to slack at the nearby reservoir for a good 2 hours.

Talk about an absolute waste of time.

Definitely not the life of a model Temasek Polytechnic student.

After that near the library, after getting back from the long walk with great humidity I was tired, blur, my knee was hurting cos I just accidentally banged it against a railing and at my most 'fucked-uped' for the day, someone I know called out to me and I was looking at her friends who were all looking at me, expecting a response for a good 3 or 4 seconds before she had to call out to me again. This time, i responded, thankfully. But I must have looked liked an absolute nimrod and a weird bugger the first time round.

I am so socially inept today. Should have just stayed in bed.

Right,I'm off now. Will be late for Socio tutorial otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home