Wednesday, December 26, 2007

They Say That Variety Is The Spice Of Life

Days have been filled with different things to do.

MIC Studio.
Soccer (even late night)
A quick trip to the movies
A day at dad's place.

A good mix of work, fun and family.

I don't know why but I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed when it comes to MIC. Not that there's lots of work to do cos its not like I've never been through what I'm going through now. Hmph, I don't know what's wrong. I just feel a little outta place there. Like something's not right.

It's been a little tiring. Stayed up for 30 hours without sleep from Sunday night to Monday night but I wasn't exactly on the brink of collapse. Guess I've gotten used to it.

I should stop being so obsessive over certain things.I should just wait for fate to step in. Then again, people do say that sometimes, we make our own chances. Oh, I don't know.

Okay, that was just a random thought.

I don't know how outdated or lame this would make me but I've been listening loads to "The Rocket Summer"(Rock/Pop/Soul). I think their songs are nice.

And also,"Kill Paradise"(Indie/Pop/Electronica)

See, more variety there. A change from the usual dose of RnB and Rock.

More variety in the week to come I hope. There's a indie band performing at somewhere near the Esplanade. They're performing Christmas songs. Initially I was going there for another reason but after thinking about it again, rock cover versions of holiday songs sounds like an interesting enough reason to go.

I know it's after Christmas but still, it's around the Christmas season so it's all right.

Might have drama practice on that day though so I will give it some thought.

On a more serious note, I will have to add more work to that variety. Tutorials still left undone. I'd like to get to it some time before the usual time, that is on the night before school reopens, which is very last-minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home