Sunday, December 23, 2007

Very Nice Time For Very Nice Things



Saw that at Popular when I was queuing up to pay for some new stationery. I want! I want!

Sadly, it costs $30++

Over the past few days, I've been busy with the Jan '08 Orientation Skit script. Working with the project managers and another ex-member, we huffed and puffed to conceptualize everything and work out the kinks to come up with something that we think will make an impact.

And we did it just in the nick of time too. The first day of rehearsals is scheduled for Monday.All that's left to do is type up and collate the scenes.

I slept at 6am last night. I was watching Jet Li's 'Fearless' and then I proceeded to watch I Am Legend as well(opens on Christmas Day).

I Am Legend isn't an action packed thriller like Independence Day. It's like War Of The Worlds, minus all but one human. Well, for the most part of the movie anyway. It's a commendable performance by Will Smith, considering that it is literally a one-man show for a good 3/4 of the movie.

I was supposed to go out tomorrow but now I'm not sure. Not with a script to type out by the next day. Having said that, I still would like to go out tomorrow.

Pregnant celebrities are all the rage. Continuing in the vein of the last post, it's been reported a while back but, my uber-favorite Jessica Alba is also pregnant via her long term boyfriend, Cash Warren. If it's a girl and she looks anything like her mother, God save the men of year 2027.

It's the Christmas season and Michael Buble's Christmas songs can be heard everywhere. That, I like, very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home